Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Disneyland!

Disney! We went to Southern California beginning of June. We had such a GREAT time! We stopped in and visited Jay's aunts and uncles in Palm Springs for a day, then headed to Newport. I am saving most stories for scrapbooking, that is if I get around to doing it, but a couple of fun things that we did while we were there:

ROLLER COASTERS! The kids are now tall enough to go on more rides. It took a little convincing but they went on Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, Thunder Railroads and Soar'in. They loved them all, in fact their top three rides include those! Aaron went on Soar'in six times and each time was excited about it!

OCEAN! We love the beach, playing in the sand, the kids chasing after the waves. Jay and I actually went into the water and played in the waves. I did have some anxiety about it the whole time, but after was proud of myself for doing it. It was fun, except for every time a big wave came I thought, I hope I don't drown!

FAMILY! We saw Penny, Kristine, Tony and Darlene! We loved seeing them, talking with them, laughing and enjoying their company.

The cute kids together on Small World.


Great vacation, getting back has taken me about a week to recover (aka getting my butt back in reality) but it was so worth it.
I love the look on Janie's face, this captures our experience!

1 comment:

Ashlie Elmer said...

how fun! we can't wait to get to disneyland again...not in the summer this time though! and we have to wait til chase is at a fun stage too. i love janie's face in that last pic. too it is the best!
we'll have to find some time soon to chat again :)

Post a Comment