Thursday, May 6, 2010

My little Janie is growing up!

Janie celebrated her birthday last Saturday with a fun all girl TEA PARTY. She had such a good time, her favorite part was when they all did their own make-up and hair. So cute! I can't believe Janie is 7. Jay and I have been married for 12.5 years. I think to myself, what did we do those first 5.5 years of marriage?? We've had so much go on these last 7 years!

Here are some cute pictures of her party.

Janie before her party. Like her dress? She put it together herself. It's a princess dress with a separate skirt pulled up to her chest. Pretty cute, huh?

So excited waiting for her friends!

Janie and her friends having "tea" (really Mango Peach juice, yummmm) and small tea sandwiches!

Janie and her friends with their hair done and make-up on!


Janie is still a sweet heart with a little dash of sass! I love it. She is so concerned about others and making sure Aaron is included in things (except her all girl party!), but she also is really good about not forgetting about herself. I think there is a fine line between selfishness and losing who you are. I hope at this young age she continues to see how important she really is!






2 comments:

Ashlie Elmer said...

she is so cute. i will definely miss out on on the girly stuff. i better get some granddaughters....in like 20 years :)
i can't believe she is 7!!! it's amazing how fast time goes.
and HAPPY B-DAY to you too!!!...tomorrow.
ps. love how you've decorated you place, looks good.

Lana said...

What a cute party! I did a make-up party for Kayla last year and she loved it...although she was acting like a diva the whole time. Your house looks really nice...I love all the trees out the windows.

Post a Comment